Sunday, February 04, 2007

Congrats to Peyton and the Colts

The Brian's Blog family had our good friends (if you were not invited or here. Maybe next year.)over to watch the game. We all had a good time, except when I complained loudly at Dungy wasting his Coach's challenge over the more than 11 men on the field.
Overall, it was good to see Peyton get the monkey off his back. Now maybe all the Peyton haters will just shut up.

I hope he gets to select a different color Cadillac for being the MVP. Red? Why Red? The Colts are Blue and White. the Bears are Black and Orange. A Blue or White Cadillac for a possible Colts MVP and a Black one for a possible Chicago MVP would have been more appropriate. Don't you think?

The commercials were lackluster. I was able to explain to my son (a sophomore in high school, that at his age 24 years ago as a sophomore in high school. I was listening to the same music that made up the halftime show.)

No comments: